Industry News – April 2022
Here are some recent notices and news stories from the retail industry.
Two Paladin clients were featured in the March edition pictorial “An Inside Look – Store Exteriors.” Lewter Hardware Company in Huntsville, Alabama, is owned by Mac and Donald Lewter and has been with Paladin since 2008. Mike Pierre’s Mission Ace Hardware in Santa Rosa, California joined Paladin in 2021.
Buck Electric Ace Hardware Featured. Hardware Connection reports that Steve Buck, who founded Buck Electric in 1977 has turned the business over to his sons last year. The store, in Ocean Shores, Washington, has been a Paladin client since 2009.
- Orgill Explores a Retail Star
- Ace Spring 2022 Convention Focuses on Future
- Orgill’s First Hybrid Dealer Market Raises the Bar
- House-Hasson Hardware Names New Senior Vice President
- Distribution America and PRO Group Form Hardlines Distribution Alliance
- Five Highlights from the State-of-Ace
- Sales Were Up at Orgill Event, Way Up
- Ace Dealers Examine Expansion
Retail Customer Experience
National Retail Federation