Industry News – July 2022
Here are some recent notices and stories from the retail industry news.
Family Farm Stores have been a staple for farm, pet and ranch supplies for the good folks of the Texas panhandle for many years. The company has two stores, one in Dumas, the county seat of Moore County, and one about 60 miles to the northeast in Spearman.
The Dumas store, founded by Patrick Ansel in 1998, is featured in the June edition of Hardware Retailing. Family Farm Stores have been a Paladin client since 2019.
The Ansels are on the cutting edge of the growing farm, ranch and pet supplies market. Domestic pet market sales revenue has increased every year in the last decade, growing from nearly $51 billion in 2011 to nearly $110 billion in 2021, an increase of over 100% in total market size. Read more
- Hardware Hank Launches New E-commerce Site
- U.S. Ports Still Experiencing High Volume
- House-Hasson Summer 2022 Market Sizzles with Deals
- Sell these Five Home Projects this Summer
- Paladin Clients Open Store in Tombstone – Page 14
Home Improvement Retailer
Pharmacy Industry News
Drug Store News
- FDA Launches Dietary Supplement Education Initiative
- Abbott’s FreeStyle Libre 3 Approved by FDA
- NACDS: Momentum builds for bipartisan legislation to protect Americans’ access to pharmacist care
- New Jersey Pharmacist Opens Nonprofit Pharmacy for the Uninsured