Industry News – November 2021
Here is some industry news from the retail, hardware and lumber and building materials sectors.
- Stihl Hardware All Stars: Missouri, Montana, Nebraska & Nevada – include Paladin client Billings Hardware & Garden Center. The store was founded in 1902 by Jacob Fisher and William A. Salvige to service the community and the Northern Pacific Railroad. It is now one of five Montana stores owned by past NHPA board chairman and long-time Paladin client TJ Comstock.
- The Empty-Shelf Challenge
- True Value goes ‘All In’ at its 2021 Fall Reunion
- Do it Best Celebrates Record-Breaking Year at Fall Market
- HIRI Predicts Additional Growth for U.S. Building Products Market
Home Improvement Retailer