Executive Perspective – Supporting You Through Unprecedented Challenges
Challenges are nothing new to retail businesspeople and I want you to know that we are here to help you through these challenges. You chose to partner with us because of our forty years of retail technology experience and our intuitive retail platform provides a single point of control for your entire business.
Our support will continue to be available 24/7 through a variety of channels at no cost.
- Chat Support offers answers to simple questions directly on your point of sale terminal.
- Simply click Help in the top navigation of Paladin and select Chat Support in the drop-down to automatically connect with a support technician.
- Our Help Portal is a place where you can open a support case and find additional information through Knowledge base articles, webinars and training videos
- Our Retail Science blog offers insightful articles and research including tips on how to thrive during this health and economic crisis.
With many states, counties, parishes and cities living under stay-at-home orders, being able to access your business from outside the store and service your customers through low-contact means is vitally important.
- Mobile2Checkout is our mobile application that processes sales from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Mobile2Deliver allows you to schedule and fully process deliveries.
- Paladin Pilot enables an owner, manager or anyone with privileges to access your business network remotely.
- Touch Dynamic Quest III is a rugged 10-inch all-in-one Windows tablet that provides the full power of Paladin on the go.
We hosted a 20-minute mobile focused webinar this week that walks you through our mobile offering.
With many stores shuttered and those businesses considered essential having to adapt to new methods of providing face-to-face service, retail businesses are changing the way they offer their products to customers. Many retailers are turning to technology to help them. We want you to know you have tools available that can do just that.
Pointy puts your unique Paladin inventory in front of more local shoppers improving your online presence and sales performance. As a Paladin client, you receive the core service free of charge (usually $899) and $100 credit toward digital ads.
Ez-Ad is the latest addition to our eCommerce offerings! Expand the reach and performance of your Paladin inventory investment with Ez-Ad eCommerce.
Rewards programs provide easy ways to communicate and retain customers. We integrate with many of the leading programs such as Ace, True Value, Best Rewards and our native program – Rich Rewards.
One aspect of the current health and economic situation that is challenging retail businesses is how to provide proper in-store social distancing and low-contact customer service and checkout. Armed with the proper mobile software and hardware tools, stores can enhance their customers’ shopping experience in the aisles and at the checkout counter.
Our store has an array of products that reduce customer contact and help them speed through checkout. Samsung tablets use our Mobile2Checkout that allows store associates to assist customers in the aisles. These rugged devices feature facial recognition and glove modes that reduce or eliminate physical contact. Our Ingenico payment terminals accept contactless payments allowing customers to breeze through checkout. And we’ll soon be offering the industry’s most complete mobile point of sale.
Please know that our technology can help you get through this health and economic challenge and we are always here to help.